BLXBuds is a wireless earbud brand that aims to provide highly compact, lightweight and comfortable Bluetooth 5.1 earbuds with the best sound quality around and fortunately, you don’t even have to break your bank to get one of these.
BLXBuds are perfect for those who want a highly portable set of Bluetooth earbuds that are lightweight, comfortable, and have decent sound quality. Because they don’t have some of the advanced features or functionality you’ll find on other models, these earbuds are best suited for those who are casual listeners of music or audiobooks.
How do BLXBuds work?
BLXBuds come with a Bluetooth 5.1 receiver which you connect to your phone or other devices. You can control your device from up to 30 feet away, as well as answer and end calls without touching your phone. The earbuds also have a built-in microphone for incoming phone calls.
Sound Quality BLXBuds are equipped with Bluetooth 5.1 for an improved audio experience, so you can enjoy wireless freedom without compromising sound quality. They are engineered to deliver the best sound for your music and audiobooks all while being lightweight and comfortable so you can wear them for hours on end without ear fatigue or headaches.
What are the pros and cons of BLXBuds?
- BLXbuds are completely wireless, meaning they don’t have to be plugged into anything. Even though the wire on the earbuds may seem annoying or get in the way, it’s actually there to help them stay in your ears better. Because these headphones are so lightweight and compact, they may fall out of your ears more easily than regular earbuds.
- BLXBuds are very comfortable and lightweight, so they can be worn for hours on end with minimal discomfort or fatigue. They don’t put pressure on the inside of your ears like heavy traditional headphones, which means they’re great for everyday use.
- The sound quality on BLXBuds is extremely impressive for something so small. The bass isn’t too heavy, but you can definitely appreciate the deep tones in various forms of music with these earbuds.
- For some people, the Bluetooth 5.1 connection may occasionally cut out or experience interference with other electronic devices, so you may have to regularly re-connect them after this happens.
- The earbuds are charged with a USB connection, which means no long battery life for these headphones. You can expect up to 4.5 hours of playtime on one full charge.
- BLXBuds don’t have the best noise-cancelling capabilities. They don’t block out all outside sound, just noise from loud surroundings. So you may be able to hear the TV playing in an adjacent room or your spouse talking to you.
- The earbuds just have a single button that controls play/pause and answering/ending calls, so there isn’t much functionality with these devices other than this. You can’t control the volume or skip to a different song.
- Price Range BLXBuds are very affordable. Many competitors’ Bluetooth earbuds with similar features cost much more than these do, which makes these an extremely valuable investment for those who want quality sound in a small package.
Do I need to use a special app for my phone with these earbuds?
No, there isn’t any special app you need for your phone. The earbuds are equipped with Bluetooth 5.1 for wireless connectivity. You simply connect them to your device like you would any other pair of headphones or earbuds (through the headphone jack). Then, use them as they are or download a music/audiobook app you like.
How do I connect BLXBuds to my phone?
Step 1: Turn on both your earbuds and your phone. Then, open the Bluetooth menu on your phone. You can access this by swiping down or clicking the button that brings up all quick setting options.
Step 2: Make sure that Bluetooth is turned on for your earbuds as well. They will be in the same place as the phone’s Bluetooth settings.
Step 3: Once both devices are connected to each other, you should hear a sound from your phone that indicates they’re paired. You can then start using them normally; i.e., play music (or any audiobook of your choice).
Can I use these earbuds with a computer or tablet?
Yes, BLXBuds are compatible with computers and tablets too. All you need to do is plug the USB cord into your computer’s USB port and make sure Bluetooth is turned on for the earbuds as well. Then, simply turn on the earbuds and they will appear on your computer, ready for pairing.
How do these earbuds sound? Do they have good bass?
These Bluetooth earbuds provide very crisp, clean audio quality at all volume levels. They aren’t too heavy on the bass so more treble-based music may sound better through these earbuds.
How do I charge these earbuds?
The BLXBuds have a built-in rechargeable battery that you charge by plugging the USB cord into a USB port on your computer or a wall adapter (not included with purchase).
How long does the battery last before it needs to be charged again?
The earbuds can last up to 4.5 hours on a single charge. This might not sound like a long time, but the average pair of headphones/earbuds usually provide about 2-3 hours per full charge as well.
Is BLXBuds good for running?
As long as you have the right-sized earbud tips, they are great for jogging/running because they will stay securely in your ears. They also provide a lightweight feel so you don’t even notice them after a while!
Where can I buy them from?
You can buy them straight from the manufacturer’s website. Since then you can be 100% sure about the quality and the after-sales support you will be able to make use of just in case.
You can use the button above and get a 50% discount on them.
Where do I contact the company for help with my BLXBuds?
If you have questions or need assistance, you can email [email protected] or call 855-756-5448.
Can I return/exchange these earbuds if I don’t like them? How is their customer service/warranty process?
BLXBuds come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so you can try them out and see if you like them. If they don’t work for you, simply contact the company and they will either give you a refund or provide an exchange. If you need help, call 855-756-5448 or email [email protected]
All content, including text, graphics, images, and information, on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. BLXBUDS makes no representation and assumes no responsibility for the accuracy of information contained on or available through this website, and such information is subject to change without notice. Our website content is provided as a service; all content is solely for general informational purposes only, although this website could receive compensation for clicks on or purchase of products featured.
Sound quality and battery life of BLXBUDS may vary depending on the usage, charging percentage, exposure to the elements, and other similar factors.
IMPORTANT: When using rechargeable products, basic precautions should always be taken. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is necessary when a product is used near children and pets. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT put fingers, hands, any metal or other foreign objects in the product. Do not remove the rechargeable battery from the product. Do not modify or attempt to repair the product. BLXBUDS will not be responsible for damage, injury, or poor product performance caused by improper use or mishandling of the product.
Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via a variety of submission methods and are voluntarily provided with no compensation by actual users of our products and/or services. As such, the results are neither illustrative nor typical and cannot be guaranteed for all individuals. The exact results and experience will be unique and individual to each customer. RESULTS MAY VARY.
All third-party trademarks, product names, service names, logos and/or company names mentioned on this page are the trademarked and copyrighted properties of their respective owners and/or licensors and BLXBUDS does not claim ownership or licensure over them. Any usage of third-party names or products logos are for illustrative purposes only. Reference to any third-party products, services, processes, or other information and/or use of third-party trademarks does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by the owners of these third-party trademarks:
- Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
- IOS® is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and regions.
- Android™ is a trademark of Google LLC, registered in the U.S. and other countries and regions.